Castle Creations DMR 30/40 Dedicated Multirotor ESC (4)
A four-ESC set for full, quality control!
Change the way you fly with the DMR 30/40. These are ideal for set ups pulling up to 40A up to 6S LiPo. They deliver more power, more efficiency, and a noticeable increase in performance with the Adaptive Timing System from Castle. Pre-programmed default settings can have you ready to fly as soon as installation is complete! Enjoy performance increases you can see, feel, and hear with the Castle DMR 30/40.
Specifications:Input voltage MINIMUM: 6.0V Input voltage MAXIMUM: 25.2V Current @ 5mph airflow*: 30A Current @ 40mph airflow*: 40A Width: 0.69" (17.5mm) Length: 1.38" (35mm) Depth: 0.32" (8.1mm) Weight w/wires: 0.6 oz (17.1 g) Weight w/o wires: 0.18 oz (5.2 g) Requires: Battery and motor connectors.
- Adaptive Timing System™ (ATS™) technology
- Ultra-low internal resistance design
- Ready to fly out of the package with exclusive Castle “Turbo Sound”
- High power to weight ratio: Over 1kW from a 5.2g ESC3
- Advanced rotorSENSE2 allows elegant simplicity in throttle calibration and setting motor direction
- Auto-detecting input signal selects between Servo PWM, OneShot, and OneShot125
- Dynamic motor PWM frequency
- High maximum electrical RPM to support some of the fastest motors available
- Improved active braking algorithm
- Wide input voltage range for a maximum variety of applications and flight times
- Programmable via Castle Link USB Adapter or Castle Field Link
- Designed, manufactured, and supported from Olathe, KS USA