DX5C 5-Channel DSMR Transmitter
- Five-Channel, Full-Proportional Versatility
- Frequency-Agile, Spektrum™ DSMR® 2.4GHz technology
- Removable, Non-Slip Rubber Grips
- Back Button Makes Navigating the Interface more Intuitive
- Steering Mix, 4-Wheel Steering Mixing, plus One Assignable Mix
- Bind-Progress Screen Displays Status and Frame Rate
- Program and Fine-Tune Compatible AVC® Receivers
- Compatible with DSMR and DSM2* receivers (DSM2 only operates on 16.5ms frame rate)
- IncludesSR415 or SRS6000 DSMR Receiver
- EN328 Compatible
- 4 x AA Batteries
- (1) Spektrum™ DX5C Transmitter
- (1) Receiver of your choice. SR415 or SRS6000
- (1) Bind Plug
- (1) Manual
Fits the Way You Drive
The Spektrum DX5C has many advanced programming features. So naturally it comes with advanced-level ergonomics such as an easy-to-read screen, optional dropdown steering wheel and large grip.
Intuitive SimpleScroll™ Programming Interface
Sophisticated programming isn't worth much if it's a pain to use. The SimpleScroll interface makes navigating menus and changing settings as simple as 'scroll and click.' It's so easy to use, most users can complete complex programming tasks without ever having to look at the manual.
Scaling and Trailing
For getting out in the wild, the DX5C is hard to beat. Not only do you get the versatility of 5-channel control for auxiliary systems such as winches, lights, etc., it’s also physically lightweight so that there’s less fatigue on you during long trips, plus it’s easy to transport with all of your rigs.
Never worry about finding your transmitter battery totally drained again. The built-in tone alarm will alert you whenever the battery voltage is low, or the transmitter is left inactive with the power on.
See all five channels at work before you even turn the vehicle on. The easy-to-use Servo Monitor system lets you see the channels react to your commands and avoid unintentional interaction.
Wheel and Trigger Calibration
The Calibration screen gives you the ability to recalibrate the steering and throttle positions for the ultimate in accuracy.
AVC® (Active Vehicle Control™) Programming
The DX5C makes it possible to custom tune the AVC system by providing easy-access to dedicated adjustments. In addition, open channels of the DX5C can be used to adjust the AVC steering and throttle systems independently. No matter what you're driving, AVC technology can easily meet your skill level or driving style with control that makes it feel like you're driving a finely tuned vehicle that handles beautifully at every speed.