RealFlight® is the #1 RC flight simulator in the world! It's the absolute best tool new RC pilots can use when learning how to fly. It also makes it possible for experienced RC pilots to practice new maneuvers and to hone their skills so they can become even better pilots.
With more than 160 different aircraft to fly — including airplanes, helicopters, drones and more — at over 40 different flying sites, plus the ability to edit aircraft and sites, there's an almost infinite number of flying options available. Add in game-like challenges that make flight training fun, multiplayer options so you can fly and compete with other pilots online, compatibility with VR headsets, and many, many more features, and you have everything you need to succeed at the field — because you can "fly" on a PC at home, or on a laptop just about anywhere else!
RealFlight 9 adds more of the most popular aircraft from the Best Brands in RC, along with Eli Field and updated Virtual Flight Instructor lessons for new pilots learning to fly, to deliver an experience you simply can't find anywhere else. It's also comes with the new Spektrum® InterLink® DX simulator controller modeled after Spektrum transmitters including all standard switch locations and functions so it works just like your favorite radio.
RealFlight 9 includes more than a dozen new aircraft* from E-flite®, HobbyZone®, Hangar 9® and Blade®:
- HobbyZone® Carbon Cub S+ 1.3m with SAFE Plus Technology
- E-flite Viper 70mm EDF with AS3X® and SAFE Select Technology
- E-flite Havoc Xe 80mm EDF with AS3X and SAFE Select Technology
- E-flite Timber® X 1.2m with AS3X and SAFE Select Technology
- E-flite Extra 300 3D 1.3m with AS3X and SAFE Select Technology
- E-flite® Apprentice® STS 1.5m with SAFE® Technology
- E-flite EC-1500™ Twin 1.5m with AS3X and SAFE Select Technology
- E-flite Delta Ray® One with SAFE® Technology
- Hangar 9® CubCrafters XCub 60cc
- Hangar 9 P-51D Mustang 20cc
- Hangar 9 Valiant 10cc
- Blade® 230 S V2 Helicopter with SAFE® Technology
- And more!
*Please be sure to activate and update your RF9 online to receive the latest versions of these aircraft.
New RealFlight® 9 Features
- More than a dozen new Horizon Hobby aircraft!
- Updated Virtual Flight Instructor lessons for new pilots learning to fly
- New Spektrum™ InterLink® DX controller (with controller version only)
- Fly at the newest PhotoField™ – the iconic Eli Field
Additional RealFlight Features
- Industry-leading True-To-Life™ physics that make every flight more lifelike than any other sim
- A simple and intuitive interface for zero learning curve, zero hassle, and more fun
- More than 160 aircraft including airplanes, helicopters, drones, and more
- Over 40 different flying sites including 3D fields and PhotoFields
- FlexiField™ Site Editor so you can make fields your own
- The ability to edit aircraft and to import custom aircraft
- Game-like challenges that make flight training fun and interactive
- Multiplayer options so you can fly or compete with other pilots online
- Compatible with VR headsets, including the Oculus™ Rift and HTC® Vive™ VR headsets (sold separately)
- Works with Spektrum wireless simulator dongles for use with compatible DSM2/DSMX equipped transmitters (sold separately)
New Spektrum™ InterLink® DX Simulator Controller Features
- Modeled after Spektrum transmitters including all standard switch locations and functions so it works just like your favorite radio
- Patent-pending gimbal design with spring configuration switch for easy Mode 1, 2, 3 or 4 selection and operation
- Exclusive Reset/Rewind button for replaying your best maneuvers or resetting after crashes
- Easy and convenient control of most simulator functions right from the controller
- Built-in sliders help drone pilots zero their cameras in for the best shots
- 15-channel capability for effortless control of all available functions
- Prevents wear and tear on your field transmitter
- Optional adapter cord/cable set available separately (RFL1015) to use other popular transmitters equipped with a compatible trainer port through the InterLink DX
Needed to Complete
- Compatible PC desktop/laptop
- Internet connection for activation and updates
What's in the Box?
- (2) RealFlight 9 DVDs*
- (1) Spektrum™ InterLink® DX Simulator Controller
- (1) Realflight Installation Guide
*If your computer does not have a DVD drive you can use an external DVD drive (sold separately), or you can download the RealFlight 9 software here, and then follow the onscreen directions accordingly.
Minimum Recommended System*
- Windows® 7 or Windows 8 or Windows 10**
- Intel® Pentium® 1.0GHz or equivalent
- 512 MB RAM
- 10 GB Hard Drive Space
- DVD Drive
- 3D Accelerated Video with:
- 32 MB Dedicated Video Memory
- Fully DirectX® 9 compliant (Shader Model 2.0 or better)
- InterLink DX, RealFlight compatible controller, or other Gamepad/Joystick
- Internet connectivity required to download additional content and updates
For Best Graphical Performance:
- Dual Core 2.4GHz CPU
- 2 GB RAM
- 3D Accelerated Video with: 512 MB dedicated video memory
- Broadband Internet connection
- Computer microphone for voice chat
DX Controller Requirements:
- USB Port
- Compatible FM or FM-selectable transmitter (if using the interface mode)
- Compatible with some VR sets (available separately). Check manufacturer's requirements for VR system use.
- Works with both the Oculus Rift and HTC® Vive™ VR headsets
- Online Activation Required
* Some graphical features may be disabled. Aerodynamic calculations will remain high quality
** Administrator access required in Windows 10Windows is a registered trademark of Microsoft Corporation in the United States and other countries.